Announcing an amazing opportunity for a 3-year vacancy as a Ph.D. Research Fellow! This is part of the project “Human Rights in Opioid Substitution Treatment” at VID Specialized University in Oslo, Norway, with funding provided by the Foundation Dam. The Fellow will be included in the research group Human Rights and Social Harms (HUMANHARM).
Required qualifications and skills:
1. Master’s degree in anthropology, law, sociology of law, social work or another relevant discipline
2. The grade on the master’s thesis and the weighted average grade for the master’s degree must normally both amount to at least a B in order to be considered
3. Experience with qualitative methods, preferably semi-structured interviews and/or textual analysis
4. Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English and a basic knowledge Norwegian (Scandinavian) is needed to undertake data collection
5. Ability to work purposefully and independently
Application deadline: 21 January 2023
Start date: 1 June 2023 or by specific agreement
Applicants who would like more information about the position can contact Dr. Aleksandra Bartoszko by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and to apply for the position: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/237010/phd-research-fellow-in-human-rights-in-opioid-substitution-treatment