CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT: CALL FOR PAPERS
Encountering alcohol and other drugs
16-18 September 2015
CLOSING DATE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – 16 MARCH 2015
Join us in Lisbon next year for the third Contemporary Drug Problems conference. Bringing together international researchers in drug use and addiction studies from a range of research disciplines, the conference will explore alcohol and other drug use in light of growing interest in issues of relationality, contingency and emergence. Further details on the conference theme, format, abstract submission and venue can be found at http://ndri.curtin.edu.au/local/docs/pdf/cdp_lisbon_2015.pdf.
Please forward this email to interested colleagues and relevant email lists.
With many thanks
David Moore, Editor
Contemporary Drug Problems
On behalf of the Conference Committee:
- Kim Bloomfield (Contemporary Drug Problems & Centre for Alcohol and Drug Research, Aarhus University, Denmark)
- Nancy Campbell (Contemporary Drug Problems & Department of Science and Technology Studies, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA)
- Suzanne Fraser (Contemporary Drug Problems & National Drug Research Institute, Curtin University, Australia)
- David Moore (Contemporary Drug Problems & National Drug Research Institute, Curtin University, Australia)
- Jane Mountenay (Contemporary Drug Problems & European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction, Portugal)
- Mark Stoové (Contemporary Drug Problems & Burnet Institute, Curtin University, Australia)